Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tom's lunch


It's a good thing Gin Mill has a variety of selections for both shopping and eating. While we were munching away on our delicious muffaletta, Tom was propped up at the bar enjoying his lunch. Oh yeah, baby, cold beer and monkey dicks, it don't get no better than that......
P.S. Linda called and questioned the MD lingo?? I thought everybody in the south new that Vienna sausage were called "monkey dicks" maybe it was only in my family?? Let me know.....................

2 comments:

Cathy Hegman said...

Hey Happy Birthday late! I loved the blogs. I drove Cliff's car to Tempe and have missed all my email for the last week or so. I want to know one thing, what in the heck is a monkey dick ? I have not heard of that one before. Hehheeee sounds rather interesting. Take care and yall call me next time you are in the Delta, I am always available.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) you should look at that emo boy style over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com